Thinking about starting a business or facing challenges in your current venture? Consider attending CO.STARTERS this Fall.
What is CO.STARTERS?
CO.STARTERS is a program that helps new business owners build a community around local businesses. It is a nine-week program equips aspiring entrepreneurs with the insights, relationships, and tools needed to turn business ideas into action.
What you will learn:
- • Identify and define real problems to solve
- • Deeply understand who your customers are
- • What products, services or experiences you can create for them
- • How to start a viable new business
Who is it for?
- • Auto & Truck Services Centers
- • Convenience stores & Franchises
- • Dry cleaners, Hair salons & Spas
- • Farmers Markets & Restaurants
- • Internet, Web development & Technology businesses
- • Small Manufacturing & Professional Services (e.g., Accounting & Tax preparation business, etc.)
- • Small wholesalers and many others…
Hear about the program first-hand from Ashley Thomas, who attended CO.STARTERS in the Spring: